If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you’ll notice that I have listed some goals at the beginning of each year – fully intending to complete at least a few of them. Unfortunately, by the time February comes around, I have other things that take my time away from blogging. I know this year won’t be any different. Amy Johnson Crow of No Story Too Small has issued a challenge 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Maybe if I start with 12 Ancestors in 12 months I might be able to stick to writing. Stay tuned to see if I can accomplish that!
- Travel Tuesday – Summer 2016 Road Trip allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/tra… https://t.co/vaMG56E2DV 1 day ago
- RT @BroughtonImages: New websites up today! Separate future for photography & photo art, and the BI Blog. See broughtonimages.com, http… 1 week ago
- Happy birthday #America - my ancestors were here long before 1776!! #Americanasitgets 3 weeks ago
- 61,221 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas civil war Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death family Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Mike on Travel Tuesday – Summer… Arleen Leann House D… on Sunday’s Obituary: Benja… Miss Merry on Technology Thursday – Tr… Tami Benjamin Cranda… on 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: #2 M… Miss Merry on Baby Mary
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday