Some of the genea-bloggers are listing a “Year in Review” of their blogs for 2008. Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings discovered this meme at John Newmark’s Transylvanian Dutch blog. The idea is to take the first sentence from the first blog of each month. There will end up being 12 sentences. (Since I didn’t start my blog until April, I’ll only have 8 sentences!) So here we go . . .
- April: Welcome to “All My Branches” – my blog on genealogy.
- May: If I haven’t mentioned it here before, then I will now.
- June: Back in the mid 1960’s during a reunion trip to Coshocton, my parents had discussed finding a house that my dad’s mother had grown up in (or was born in).
- July: Please go to Destination: Austin Family to read the 51st Carnival of Genealogy post.
- August: To my faithful readers – just a note that I will be posting new stuff soon!
- September: Yes, I’ve felt like I’ve taken a long commercial break!
- October: The theme for the 6th edition of Smile for the Camera is “Funny Bone”.
- November: Glen Roy Johnson, Jr. being held by his mom (my grandmother), Vesta Wilt Johnson
- December: Miriam Robbins Midkiff, of Ancestories2 and Ancestories issued a new word prompt on her Ancestories2 blog.
So there you have it!