Jessica, at Jessica’s Genejournal has awarded me with the Proximidade Award. This award is for “These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time, and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming! These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends! They are not interested in prizes or self -aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
This award has been going around for a few days now so I’m not sure I’ll be able to award it to eight others who have not already been given this award – but I’ll try!
So here it goes. I’m awarding these eight folks:
- A. Spence of Spence-Lowry Family History
- Janice Tracy of Attala County Memories
- Denise Olson of Family Matters
- Becky Jamison of Grace and Glory
- Amy Coffin of We Tree
- Ruth Stephens of Bluebonnet Country Genealogy
- Chery Kinnick of Nordic Blue
- Lori Thornton of Smoky Mountain Family Historian
Thank you, Jessica, for this award!