Thomas at Destination: Austin Family remarked on another meme making the rounds. He said that it was pasted by Virginia at Valeehill Genealogy Blog. So of course since I have nothing better to do, thought I’d play along.
1. Do you like bleu cheese? (sorry, I’m a “spell” nut, I had to spell it the right way!)
Yes. I love the salad dressing, the bleu cheese dip that comes with Wing Stop wings & even the regular kind!
2. Have you ever done something you regretted?
Unfortunately yes. Sometimes I open my mouth before I engage my brain!
3. Do you own a gun?
I’m not going to answer this one way or the other!
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
I think we drank red (either cherry or strawberry) and grape when I was a kid. Now I prefer lime or mandarin orange or black cherry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Hated them as a kid – then liked them at ball games, amusement parks, etc. Now I know why – I’m not a fan of boiled hot dogs (hate microwaved ones!) and enjoy grilled hot dogs or brats or hot italian sausage!
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
It’s a Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee with hazelnut fat free cream.
9. Can you do push ups?
Haven’t in awhile but yes I can
10. Favorite hobby?
11. Do you have A.D.D.?
No – I can sit for hours and do nothing!
12. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
I’m a control freak (just ask my family!)
13. Middle name?
Again – not going to answer due to privacy – but I’m sure if you googled me enough – you’d find out!
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I should be Christmas shopping
I would really like days where no one else is in the house (at least 9-3!)
Why is it so cold?
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have?
Coffee, water, starbucks pumpkin spice latte
16. Current hate right now?
ignorant and stupid people
17. Favorite place to be?
Location: at the farm; people to be with – my family!
18. How did you bring in the New Year?
Wow that was almost a year ago & you expect me to remember? Watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV
19. A place would you like to go?
1st – Scotland (Highlands!), 2nd – the rest of Great Britain, 3rd – Australia, 4th – New England, 5th – every place my ancestors lived to search through court houses, cemeteries, etc.
20. Name three people who will complete this:
Hasn’t a lot of folks already done so?
21. Do you have slippers?
Yes but I also use my flip flops as slippers
22. What shirt are you wearing?
Black and purple long sleeved sweater over a blue tank top (I’m cold!)
23. Do you like sleeping on satin?
I did – but then I found it’s just too slippery
24. Can you whistle?
yes – but not anything spectacular.
25. Would you be a pirate?
Only if there was fun & humor involved and no one would get hurt, no countries would go to war and Jack Sparrow kept me laughing!
26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Since my family seems to think they can still hear me if I sing in the shower, I usually don’t. but if I do – it’s generally some song running through my head at that particular moment.
27. Favorite girl’s name(s)?
I can’t be biased – so I will say all my daughter’s first and/or middle names.
28. What’s in your pocket right now?
Have no pockets!
29. Last thing that made you laugh?
The sight of my daughter’s shoes (tons!) lining the hallway while she cleans her room!
30. Favorite bed sheets as a child?
Since white was always the color – had to be the denim blue sheets I got when I was a teenager!
31. Worst injury ever?
Well I got hit by a car – but not injured! Probably when I broke my pinkie toe last year – I couldn’t stop laughing at the sight of it sticking out at a 90 degree angle (until the ER dr. set it!) & now cold weather makes it hurt! Plus I couldn’t do my normal fitness routine for months!
32. Do you like where you live?
I like my home because that’s where my family is & where we’ve raised our kids for over 20 years. I’m used to the schools, city, etc. However if I could transplant it all somewhere else, I would.
33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three – 2 that we watch & one that is old & one of our gaming systems is hooked up to it.
34. Who is your loudest friend?
I’m probably louder than my friends!
35. How many dogs do you have?
one – she’s my daughter’s.
36. Does someone have a crush on you?
Well, I hope my husband has more than a crush on me!
37. What is your favorite book?
Here is where I’m supposed to say the Bible right? Ok, let’s just say that’s a given & nothing beats that. Now, the book I’d sit down & read again & again would have to be any of Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series books.
38. What is your favorite candy?
Hershey’s Chocolate – you mean there’s other types?
39. Favorite Sports Team?
40. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Since I’m hoping my loved ones won’t give me a traditional funeral – I’ve stated I want them to have a party! I hope they’ll play a lot of my favorite bands – Alice Cooper (ok – how about “I Love the Dead”!), Aerosmith, Bruce Springsteen, etc. Nothing to get them all weepy & all of it to make them smile & have fun!