Do You Have a Comment?
October 16, 2008 by wendylittrell
Kathryn Lake Hogan, of LOOKING4ANCESTORS offered a Fun Friday challenge that dares us to comment on at least 10 blogs – some favorites and some new.
I’ve been catching up on my genea-blog reading and trying to comment on those I’ve read. This is my list:
1. footnoteMaven on the post Maria Bash and the Spirit Hoax
2. Creative Gene on the post Blog Action Day 2008 – Poverty
3. The Educated Genealogist on the post Practicing What I Preach
4. Heritage Happens on this post It Tickles My Funny Bone (A new blog to me)
5. In My Life on this post The Green Chair (A new blog to me)
6. Life’s Journey on this post Japanese Cherry Trees around the Washington Tidal Basin (A new blog to me)
7. Thomas 2.0 – Genealogy on his list of Surnames. Thomas new blog is new to me although I greatly enjoy reading Destination: Austin Family
8. Walking the Berkshires on this post Halcyon Days
9. Moultrie Creek on this post Land of the Trembling Earth
10. Genealogy Traces on this post Lucy Puckett and Cowart Children Die From 1918 Influenza (New to me blog)
So I urge to you go check out these blogs and the posts and please leave comments where ever you visit! Care to leave me a comment?