This little fella came to visit recently! He’s the Genea-Blogger Gnome! You’ll probably see lots of his clones on other genea-blogs! We are celebrating our “Getting to Know You” Round-up that will be posted VERY soon! If you would like to see who participated in this challenge, please visit Hill Country of Monroe County and give a round of applause to Terry Thornton who organized this wonderful opportunity for all of YOU to get to know all of US and for all of US to get to know one another! Perhaps we’ll be seeing you and your blog in a round-up, challenge, meme, or Carnival real soon!
- Technology Thursday – Triangulating DNA Matches allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/tec… https://t.co/LuY4BXOlLT 2 days ago
- RT @CarolinaGirlGen: And again it's over too soon! Thanks @DJoshuaTaylor @kenyattadb & @originsitaly for a great season! #GenealogyRoadsho… 3 days ago
- RT @100h2ofan: #GenealogyRoadshow -- it's better than the soaps! Thanks for the great stories, @DJoshuaTaylor @kenyattadb @originsitaly 3 days ago
- 60,853 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas civil war Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death family Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Miss Merry on Technology Thursday – Tr… Tami Benjamin Cranda… on 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: #2 M… Miss Merry on Baby Mary Bill Broughton on New Images from Indiana on… Bill Broughton on Follow Friday – 3 June…
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday