I haven’t done much in the way of genealogy today as we attended a wedding and reception this afternoon. We were priviledged to be invited to this wonderful event. The bride is the daughter of dear friends of ours. As she walked up the aisle on the arm of her father, with her mother, two brothers (one – her twin), her extended family, and her grandparents looking on, I couldn’t help but get all teary. In our group of friends, she is like another daughter to all of us and we’ve watched her grow from a high school student to a woman with two bachelor degrees embarking on this exciting time of her life. She was a beautiful bride and her groomed teared up as he watched her coming up the aisle toward him. They had their beginning today and added a new branch to her family’s tree. May their life and marriage be truly blessed.
- Travel Tuesday – Summer 2016 Road Trip allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/tra… https://t.co/vaMG56E2DV 1 month ago
- RT @BroughtonImages: New websites up today! Separate future for photography & photo art, and the BI Blog. See broughtonimages.com, http… 1 month ago
- Happy birthday #America - my ancestors were here long before 1776!! #Americanasitgets 1 month ago
- 61,566 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas civil war Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death family Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Mike on Travel Tuesday – Summer… Arleen Leann House D… on Sunday’s Obituary: Benja… Miss Merry on Technology Thursday – Tr… Tami Benjamin Cranda… on 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: #2 M… Miss Merry on Baby Mary
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday