I haven’t done much in the way of genealogy today as we attended a wedding and reception this afternoon. We were priviledged to be invited to this wonderful event. The bride is the daughter of dear friends of ours. As she walked up the aisle on the arm of her father, with her mother, two brothers (one – her twin), her extended family, and her grandparents looking on, I couldn’t help but get all teary. In our group of friends, she is like another daughter to all of us and we’ve watched her grow from a high school student to a woman with two bachelor degrees embarking on this exciting time of her life. She was a beautiful bride and her groomed teared up as he watched her coming up the aisle toward him. They had their beginning today and added a new branch to her family’s tree. May their life and marriage be truly blessed.
- RT @GeneralHospital: We're headed to the chapel, but will there be a wedding? #GH #JasonRevealed https://t.co/eGY1hQE4kc 3 weeks ago
- RT @JaSamJustuAndMe: so HAPPY that AFTER today the only name Jason will be called is " JASON MORGAN" This Jake Doe mumbo jumbo has to go. … 3 weeks ago
- RT @dickeastman: DNA Study Helps Solve Abraham Lincoln Lineage Debate blog.eogn.com/2015/11/04/dna… 3 weeks ago
- 57,276 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ogan Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
ronnie g rummell on Funeral Card Friday – Ma… In Remembrance… on Anniversary of the Last Day of… In Remembrance… on My Thoughts On 9/11 In Remembrance… on Remembering Those Lost Jo Henn on Mid-Hiatus
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday