I haven’t done much in the way of genealogy today as we attended a wedding and reception this afternoon. We were priviledged to be invited to this wonderful event. The bride is the daughter of dear friends of ours. As she walked up the aisle on the arm of her father, with her mother, two brothers (one – her twin), her extended family, and her grandparents looking on, I couldn’t help but get all teary. In our group of friends, she is like another daughter to all of us and we’ve watched her grow from a high school student to a woman with two bachelor degrees embarking on this exciting time of her life. She was a beautiful bride and her groomed teared up as he watched her coming up the aisle toward him. They had their beginning today and added a new branch to her family’s tree. May their life and marriage be truly blessed.
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Ten allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/gen… https://t.co/zxEdHH70cP 1 month ago
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Nine allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/gen… https://t.co/HZ9zSwaURU 1 month ago
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Eight allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/gen… https://t.co/G6zlfLWtVl 1 month ago
- 63,062 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton cousins death family Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday fun Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson journey letters Lewis Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday vacation Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Mike on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa…
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday