I’ve finally been able to catch up (somewhat!) on genealogy blogs since I’ve been gone. Imagine my surprise and delight to see that my post Traditions was given a nod by Randy Seaver in his Best of Genea-Blogs July 13-19, 2008! Thank you, Randy! And thanks to everyone who clicked on my post from Randy’s site! Please let me know if you read my post on “Traditions”. Jasia, at Creative Gene left a comment that she had thought about using that Theme for a future Carnival of Genealogy. What do you think? I think it’s a great idea!
- RT @GeneralHospital: We're headed to the chapel, but will there be a wedding? #GH #JasonRevealed https://t.co/eGY1hQE4kc 3 weeks ago
- RT @JaSamJustuAndMe: so HAPPY that AFTER today the only name Jason will be called is " JASON MORGAN" This Jake Doe mumbo jumbo has to go. … 3 weeks ago
- RT @dickeastman: DNA Study Helps Solve Abraham Lincoln Lineage Debate blog.eogn.com/2015/11/04/dna… 3 weeks ago
- 57,271 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ogan Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
ronnie g rummell on Funeral Card Friday – Ma… In Remembrance… on Anniversary of the Last Day of… In Remembrance… on My Thoughts On 9/11 In Remembrance… on Remembering Those Lost Jo Henn on Mid-Hiatus
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday