I’ve finally been able to catch up (somewhat!) on genealogy blogs since I’ve been gone. Imagine my surprise and delight to see that my post Traditions was given a nod by Randy Seaver in his Best of Genea-Blogs July 13-19, 2008! Thank you, Randy! And thanks to everyone who clicked on my post from Randy’s site! Please let me know if you read my post on “Traditions”. Jasia, at Creative Gene left a comment that she had thought about using that Theme for a future Carnival of Genealogy. What do you think? I think it’s a great idea!
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Ten allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/gen… https://t.co/zxEdHH70cP 1 month ago
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Nine allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/gen… https://t.co/HZ9zSwaURU 1 month ago
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Eight allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/gen… https://t.co/G6zlfLWtVl 1 month ago
- 63,065 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton cousins death family Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday fun Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson journey letters Lewis Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday vacation Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Mike on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa…
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday