I’ve finally been able to catch up (somewhat!) on genealogy blogs since I’ve been gone. Imagine my surprise and delight to see that my post Traditions was given a nod by Randy Seaver in his Best of Genea-Blogs July 13-19, 2008! Thank you, Randy! And thanks to everyone who clicked on my post from Randy’s site! Please let me know if you read my post on “Traditions”. Jasia, at Creative Gene left a comment that she had thought about using that Theme for a future Carnival of Genealogy. What do you think? I think it’s a great idea!
- RT @FamilySearch: "If we don’t document our moments, we’ll forget them. And then we’ll lose them forever.” @donnyosmond #rootstech 2 weeks ago
- RT @FamilySearch: "What lasts the longest? Our family ties…with the belief that families are forever.” @donnyosmond #rootstech 2 weeks ago
- #RootsTech2015 keynotes over for this morning. Folks filing out for expo hall & classes later! 2 weeks ago
- 53,581 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Champaign County Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death Facebook family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday