State Agency Databases website has a listing of all 50 states plus the District of Columbia. If you click on any of the states, it will take you to the page of Databases for that state. Example: from the Kansas link, I scrolled through the list until I came upon listings under the Kansas State Historical Society. One of them was for Death Notices of Members of Fraternal Orders. There I found a death date I had been looking for. Some of the states have court case searches or land records searchs. This website probably won’t have everything you want to search for, but it is another place to look for information.
- RT @FamilySearch: "If we don’t document our moments, we’ll forget them. And then we’ll lose them forever.” @donnyosmond #rootstech 2 weeks ago
- RT @FamilySearch: "What lasts the longest? Our family ties…with the belief that families are forever.” @donnyosmond #rootstech 2 weeks ago
- #RootsTech2015 keynotes over for this morning. Folks filing out for expo hall & classes later! 2 weeks ago
- 53,599 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Champaign County Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death Facebook family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday