The 49th Carnival of Genealogy – Swimsuit Addition has now been posted! I urge everyone to go take a look and read through the stories. There are wonderful old pictures of people in swim “gear” and some stories to go along with them. Jasia, the host, even has her pictures put up on a really cool digital scrapbook page. I spent about an hour this morning reading quite a lot of them and posting comments. I want to thank everyone who shared their amazing stories, memories and photos with the genealogy world!
- RT @GeneralHospital: We're headed to the chapel, but will there be a wedding? #GH #JasonRevealed https://t.co/eGY1hQE4kc 2 weeks ago
- RT @JaSamJustuAndMe: so HAPPY that AFTER today the only name Jason will be called is " JASON MORGAN" This Jake Doe mumbo jumbo has to go. … 2 weeks ago
- RT @dickeastman: DNA Study Helps Solve Abraham Lincoln Lineage Debate blog.eogn.com/2015/11/04/dna… 2 weeks ago
- 57,219 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ogan Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
ronnie g rummell on Funeral Card Friday – Ma… In Remembrance… on Anniversary of the Last Day of… In Remembrance… on My Thoughts On 9/11 In Remembrance… on Remembering Those Lost Jo Henn on Mid-Hiatus
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday