Please make sure you go to Creative Gene: 48th Carnival of Genealogy” if you haven’t already and read all the amazing stories. This CoG’s topic was “Mom, how’d you get so smart?”. My contribution is listed there too! Thanks, Jasia, for hosting these wonderful Carnivals. Please leave comments on those posts you read and let others know how much you enjoyed reading about their moms (or mothers-in-law!). And if you would like to contribute to any of the CoG’s – bookmark the Creative Gene blog and stay tuned for the call for submissions.
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Ten allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/gen… https://t.co/zxEdHH70cP 4 weeks ago
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Nine allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/gen… https://t.co/HZ9zSwaURU 1 month ago
- Genealogy Road Trip – Part Eight allmybranches.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/gen… https://t.co/G6zlfLWtVl 1 month ago
- 63,038 hits
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton cousins death family Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday fun Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games genealogy genealogy mystery Germany Goul grandmother grandparents Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson journey letters Lewis Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday vacation Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Mike on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa… Genealogy Road Trip… on Genealogy Road Trip – Pa…
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games Genealogy Mystery geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday