Are you in it? Are your parents in it? Who is in it that you are looking for?
As we get closer and closer to the release of the 1940 US Census, I am compiling a list of those in my family who are in it.
- My dad – he was already in the Army Air Corps.
- My mom – she had just turned 18 prior to the census; she was married and living in Greene County, Ohio.
- My brother – he was a newborn.
- My paternal grandparents: Lloyd and Ella (House) Amore. They were living in Coshocton County, Ohio.
- My maternal grandparents: Glen and Vesta (Wilt) Johnson. I believe they were living in Greene County, Ohio.
- My maternal great-grandmother – Martha (Stern) Clawson. She was living in Lane County, Oregon.
- My maternal great-grandfather – Joseph N. Wilt – and his second wife – Anna (Park) Wilt. They were probably living in Scott County, Indiana.
- My paternal great-grandmother – Mary Angelina (Werts) Amore. She was living in Coshocton, Ohio – probably with my grandparents, Lloyd and Ella.
Also, I should be able to find aunts and uncles and collateral relatives.
So who are you hoping to find?