I haven’t done much in the way of genealogy today as we attended a wedding and reception this afternoon. We were priviledged to be invited to this wonderful event. The bride is the daughter of dear friends of ours. As she walked up the aisle on the arm of her father, with her mother, two brothers (one – her twin), her extended family, and her grandparents looking on, I couldn’t help but get all teary. In our group of friends, she is like another daughter to all of us and we’ve watched her grow from a high school student to a woman with two bachelor degrees embarking on this exciting time of her life. She was a beautiful bride and her groomed teared up as he watched her coming up the aisle toward him. They had their beginning today and added a new branch to her family’s tree. May their life and marriage be truly blessed.
- RT @TxSGS: Great place to get historical context of ancestors: US History Scene buff.ly/1r0WmRt #genealogy #digitalarchives 8 hours ago
- I'm watching #NCIS with 293 other fans on #tvtag tvt.ag/1kaV1nQ 1 week ago
- #NCISNOLA loved the @Curtisleejamie reference as she played a shrink on #NCIS @NCISNewOrleans 2 weeks ago
- 51,198 hits
- 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Champaign County Christmas civil war Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death Facebook family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Friday Finds –… on Analyzing Biographical Sketch… sherifenley on Extracting Data from a Biograp… Mom on Extracting Data from a Biograp… bill amore jr on Surname Saturday – … Mike on A Special Photo
- awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday