I haven’t done much in the way of genealogy today as we attended a wedding and reception this afternoon. We were priviledged to be invited to this wonderful event. The bride is the daughter of dear friends of ours. As she walked up the aisle on the arm of her father, with her mother, two brothers (one – her twin), her extended family, and her grandparents looking on, I couldn’t help but get all teary. In our group of friends, she is like another daughter to all of us and we’ve watched her grow from a high school student to a woman with two bachelor degrees embarking on this exciting time of her life. She was a beautiful bride and her groomed teared up as he watched her coming up the aisle toward him. They had their beginning today and added a new branch to her family’s tree. May their life and marriage be truly blessed.
- RT @lienhart85: Memoirs & Biographies of Lives in early Ohio bit.ly/1qgm07I http://t.co/SMO3DbCDQs 21 hours ago
- Great episode so far #WDYTYA #tvtag tvt.ag/Uc5VDd 1 week ago
- "@Writer_DG: .OK, this is pretty funny. #OUTLANDER (book) w/ TV tie-in cover just hit #1 on NYT list. #notbadfor23yroldbook #thanksguys" 2 weeks ago
- 49,388 hits
- 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas civil war Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death Facebook family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
wendylittrell on Genealogy by the States–… Joey Wyatt on Genealogy by the States–… jill iery on #21 on the Ahnentafel Cha… Digging up the past:… on Genealogy by the States–… 52 Ancestors Challen… on George Washington Amore…
- awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Surname Saturday Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday