Laura at Life At The Home20 awarded me with the Best Friends Forever Award! I am both excited and having anxiety that I won’t award this right! The rules for passing this on are:
1. Only five people are allowed to receive the award.
2. Four of them must be followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So I’m passing this on to:
1. Jeanna at Roots Reading
2. Jessica at Jessica’s Genejournal
3. Harold at Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog
4. Jasia at Creative Gene
5. Diane at CanadaGenealogy, or ‘Jane’s Your Aunt’
I know several of them have left me comments on my blog and are fellow Genea-Bloggers on Facebook. I’ve read all of these blogs and follow on a daily basis. I urge you to go check them out!
Laura, Thanks for the Award!