I’ve finally been able to catch up (somewhat!) on genealogy blogs since I’ve been gone. Imagine my surprise and delight to see that my post Traditions was given a nod by Randy Seaver in his Best of Genea-Blogs July 13-19, 2008! Thank you, Randy! And thanks to everyone who clicked on my post from Randy’s site! Please let me know if you read my post on “Traditions”. Jasia, at Creative Gene left a comment that she had thought about using that Theme for a future Carnival of Genealogy. What do you think? I think it’s a great idea!
- RT @TxSGS: Great place to get historical context of ancestors: US History Scene buff.ly/1r0WmRt #genealogy #digitalarchives 1 week ago
- I'm watching #NCIS with 293 other fans on #tvtag tvt.ag/1kaV1nQ 3 weeks ago
- #NCISNOLA loved the @Curtisleejamie reference as she played a shrink on #NCIS @NCISNewOrleans 1 month ago
- 51,403 hits
- 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Champaign County Christmas civil war Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death Facebook family Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation web sites Websites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
Ronald Adamowicz on Who’s Your Daddy? Friday Finds –… on Analyzing Biographical Sketch… sherifenley on Extracting Data from a Biograp… Mom on Extracting Data from a Biograp… bill amore jr on Surname Saturday – …
- awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday