I’ve finally been able to catch up (somewhat!) on genealogy blogs since I’ve been gone. Imagine my surprise and delight to see that my post Traditions was given a nod by Randy Seaver in his Best of Genea-Blogs July 13-19, 2008! Thank you, Randy! And thanks to everyone who clicked on my post from Randy’s site! Please let me know if you read my post on “Traditions”. Jasia, at Creative Gene left a comment that she had thought about using that Theme for a future Carnival of Genealogy. What do you think? I think it’s a great idea!
- #icemageddon 2013 has a name: Winter Storm Cleon! 4 hours ago
- "@txrabes: @DFWscanner over passes on 121 from 820 to 35 finally clear of cobblestone ice!" Great! Hubby travels it to work 20 hours ago
- In my weekend feed: ice patches, cobblestone ice, accident, jack-knife, road conditions #icemageddon 2 days ago
- 45,183 hits
- 1940 census Amore ancestors Anderson Blazer blog Blogging blogs California Carnival of Genealogy Caylor cemetery census challenge Christmas Clawson CoG Coshocton Coshocton County cousins death Facebook family FamilySearch Fearless Females Freaky Friday Genea-Blogger genea-blogger group games geneabloggers genealogy Germany Goul grandmother grandparents grave Henry County history holiday holidays House Indiana Japan Johnson letters Madison County marriage meme military Missouri news newspaper obituary Ohio Oregon personal photograph Photographs photos Records research reunion Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera SNGF Stern stories Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday vacation Websites web sites Werts Wilt Women's History Month wordless wednesday
william amore jr on Going Back to the Beginni… wendylittrell on Surnames James bates on Surnames Rick Bushong on About Genealogy Checklist… on Independent From Birth –…
- awards Blogging Carnival of Genealogy Census challenge Facebook Fearless Females Follow Friday Freaky Friday genea-blogger group games geography Inheritance letters Life and Death news Occupations On This Day personal Photographs Records Research Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Smile For the Camera (Carnival) stories Today in History Tombstone Tuesday Travel Thursday Uncategorized Websites wordless wednesday